Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

From the workshop manual, it looks like the front one is a yes but the rear is no!

It gives no instruction on how to remove the abs ring on the rear, it just gives the usual warning not to damage it.

The front can be replaced.

Thanks golo and tigerfish any ideas where I can a driveshaft or the cv joint they don't seem to be available anywhere I have tried loads of places but to no avail

Been in touch with 247 spares and they give me 4 quotes ranging from £45 to £60 inc delivery for complete drive shaft with 90 day warranty,has anyone dealt with them in the past ? If so are they ok ?

Hi, there is a re-manufactured CV joint which includes the abs ring on eBay now, £23 inc pp. If you want to search for it its item 121050035750.

I don't know if you are doing it yourself but as you will have to take the drive shaft out anyway just change the CV, they are easy to do.

Hi, there is a re-manufactured CV joint which includes the abs ring on eBay now, £23 inc pp. If you want to search for it its item 121050035750.

I don't know if you are doing it yourself but as you will have to take the drive shaft out anyway just change the CV, they are easy to do.

They are for the mk1, I believe the OP's is a mk2.

Thanks both of you for ur help got another problem now the vcs and abs lights av come on this morning while I was out brakes still seem to be working ok abs is no longer kicking in when I brake . (Ain't it joyous )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links