Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Radio And Clock Wont Work

Hello guys ive been wiring my heated seats up on an is200s and as ive tested the passenger fuse footwell for a positive feed the radio and clock has gone off. I wondered if any one knows whats blown and where ,its too cold to stop out for hours checking at the moment ,come on you electrical gurus help this novice.

Replied to your pm regarding seats Ian, oh and by the way there's two fuses for radio. Its either one in each footwell fuse box or one in footwell and other under bonnet in fuse box near Battery. They are labelled radio 1 and radio 2.

Just this minute sorted radio etc it was fuse in drivers footwell i just took the interior trim off to get better access to fuses mate under drivers seat just got to power up to a fuse now on the passenger side now,when i put the new seats in i took a power feed from the Battery and wondered whether to splice into that one ,what do you think .There is an inline fuse for this but its further along wire under the drivers seat cheers ian

The wire colours i gave you Ian are the supply wires to the seat heaters, just splice into them and connect wire to seat heater. You will know if they are the correct wires as they will only be live when seat heater switches are pressed.

If you get stuck mate, bring it over this weekend and we'll get it sorted for you. As long as it's not snowing LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links