Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Chat

Bazza-old

Thursday night is W*nk night.... funny how its been thursday for the past 19 years..... :shifty::whistling: :winky:

still, I reckon I have the highest protein content of all the ceillings in my street!

Loz :yack: :zee:

And your doorstep is the cleanest after its acid clean :winky:

Thursday night is W*nk night.... funny how its been thursday for the past 19 years..... :shifty::whistling: :winky:

still, I reckon I have the highest protein content of all the ceillings in my street!

Loz :yack: :zee:

Loz - on the strength of that information you will never be bothered by Prostate Cancer (so the recent reports say !) :P

Thursday night is W*nk night.... funny how its been thursday for the past 19 years..... :shifty:  :whistling:  :winky:

Loz :yack:  :zee:

Loz - on the strength of that information you will never be bothered by Prostate Cancer (so the recent reports say !) :P

ahh the old jack Dancer will have a hard time finding me... I'll leave a slipery trail though... :nuke::nuke:

>>It is actually not surprising that semen is extremely good for you. It is good for your skin, building up your vitamins and minerals and it is also fun to find.

Semen is good for you, I mean there are only 15 calories in each explosion of semen. That's a low calorie diet if I've ever heard of one! <<

Semen is made of the following substances:

aboutonia; ascorbic acid; blood-group antigens; calcium; chlorine; cholesterol; choline; citric acid; (DNA); creatine; fructose; glutathione; hyaluronidase; inositol; lactic acid; magnesium;

nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium; purine; pyrimidine; pyruvic acid; sodium; sorbitol; spermidine; spermine; urea; uric acid; vitamin B12

Found that on google........

>>It is actually not surprising that semen is extremely good for you. It is good for your skin, building up your vitamins and minerals and it is also fun to find.

Semen is good for you, I mean there are only 15 calories in each explosion of semen. That's a low calorie diet if I've ever heard of one! <<

aboutonia; ascorbic acid; blood-group antigens; calcium; chlorine; cholesterol; choline; citric acid; (DNA); creatine; fructose; glutathione; hyaluronidase; inositol; lactic acid; magnesium;

nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium; purine; pyrimidine; pyruvic acid; sodium; sorbitol; spermidine; spermine; urea; uric acid; vitamin B12

so the " sugar and spice and all things nice" isnt true then

glad im a hetro male :duh:

so the " sugar and spice and all things nice"  isnt true then

glad im a hetro male  :duh:

That's us girls, Bazza :winky:

You nasty men (!!) are slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails............. :ohmy:

still sounds better than the list of ingrediants

no wonder they say it tastes salty :yack:

Just goes to show then.... you should always wipe your Google before using it ! :whistling::lol: :winky:

no wonder they say it tastes salty :yack:

Like the use of that caveat Bazza!

"they say" covers a multitude of sins but I think we all know you've had the odd snowball! :duh: :sick::crybaby: :yack:

Loz

*exits stage left in case bazza, being lighter than Zee, can catch me with his supercharger....*

Yes semen is good for the skin, the rumour is the Body Shop once considered wether it could be used cosmetically!,.. :ohmy:

but the downside is, when I was still at uni. anyway, semen was considered to be carcinogenic, and was implicated in causing cervical cancer. My gynaecology is well out of date though, I'll have to check with some experts (No not you, Loz!)

Yes semen is good for the skin, the rumour is the Body Shop once considered wether it could be used cosmetically!,.. :ohmy:

What was the marketing campaign?

How were they going to dispense it ....?

How would they collect it ?

Oh the list goes on, and the giggles get bigger :D

Yes semen is good for the skin, the rumour is the Body Shop once considered wether it could be used cosmetically!,..  :ohmy:

What was the marketing campaign?

How were they going to dispense it ....?

How would they collect it ?

Oh the list goes on, and the giggles get bigger :D

could be a great job though :whistling:

"scuse me miss, could you lend a hand....." :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links