Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi All

Wraith

Hi there,

I've recently purchased a lexus is200 and thought I would see what sort of events the owners club hold. I am a member of various owners clubs and have always been into my performance cars. My most recent vehicles were a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (400bhp), Mitsubishi Evo V (380bhp), Vauxhall VX220 (standard 2.2 na), Toyota MR2's, RS Cosworths, etc, etc.

The lexus is standard at the mo but will be looking for some more power from it soon. Suggestions welcome! I enjoy track days and local meets. Would like to know of any regular meets in the Poole area? I have only just moved to Poole from South Devon so still finding my way around. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Thanks

Paul

Hey Paul. How're you doing? We've got a meet planned in May up in Nottingham. I'm driving up from South Wales. The guys on the forum are brilliant and there's a few threads offering advice for increasing power, fixing things. I've only been an owner for near 2 months and I've been welcomed to the site amazingly. Loving the car.

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

There was a meet sort of your way last November and I'm pretty sure there will be more coming up later this year.

Details below of this one.

You can get custom stainless steel exhausts made up to your own specifications from £350.00 upwards, adjustable coilovers and if you can find a set the 18" Aero wheels are worth considering.

If you still have a set off the Skyline they will fit as same PCD 114.3 Some of the GS300s had a staggered wheel set up.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=79177

So do you still own some of these fast cars? because the IS sure isnt going to give you much satisfaction in that department! lol and you'll be lucky to get 200bhp let alone 400 and thats gonna cost ya for that wopping extra 50 horses :unsure:

Got my 18" Ultralite GT2's on now and have suspension ready to fit with a 35mm drop. Unfortunately I do not own any of my other vehicles anymore as the ex wife had them all along with the house hence why have moved, still have my Yamaha R1 though so it's not all bad! The lexus seems to be a lot of car for the money, I just like my rear wheel drive so still text some of the boxes until I get back on my feet.

Thanks again guys.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links