Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi friends,

I've just completed my installation of automatic mirror control unit Po-40 (www.Po-40.com) on my Lexus GS 2008 model.

Now I can forget about switch for manual mirror retraction :rolleyes: .

Because mirrors retract automaticaly when I lock my car and extract automaticaly when I unlock it.

It is perfet function.

I post installation manual for Lexus GS 2006-2011 models.

Enjoy it. :)

For any case of purchase it, just contact Michael Rychter MichaelR@ashpoint.com.au

Po-40_Lexus GS III.pdf

• 1 year later...

hi , i am chai ,

i am the reseller of the PO 40 in cambodia.

i am about to install the PO 40 to my customer's car.

In the manual was repeating the same procedure on the passenger door panel as well, therefore it mean it should be using 2 units of PO 40 right ?

Yes. Correct. Must be Two units. Each unit for each door.

hi , i am chai ,

i am the reseller of the PO 40 in cambodia.

i am about to install the PO 40 to my customer's car.

In the manual was repeating the same procedure on the passenger door panel as well, therefore it mean it should be using 2 units of PO 40 right ?

See my post at #2 above. Fitted this to my IS220d but only one unit needed to be fitted in the drivers side door, and this operates both mirrors. I shall be fitting one to my IS250 in due course and once again I will just fit the one unit to drivers side.

IS and GS have different configuration of mirror folding function. IS has only one factory mirror control unit located in driver's door. GS has two separate units in each door.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links