Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newbie From Merseyside

Bren10

Just wanted to say hello ive got an is200s love the car but need a gd place to sell as baby on the way any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to LOC. Interesting that one wants to sell because a baby is on the way, and someone else buys because they're trying for a baby!

I'm sure someone here will point you in the right direction. Hope all goes well with the new family member!

Phil

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

As a new member you may not be aware of the need to be a paid up Gold member in order to offer items including IS200s :D for sale on the forum, if you are asking for advice on where to sell, there are Autotrader, Piston Heads or that well known internet auction website.

We hav a little ka and are tryin to save and the cost in fuel to London and baxk is killin me lol

I know what you mean. I used to live in Hertfordshire and worked in London, and that was when fuel costs were a lot less!

Hi and welcome! Great news on the baby front, but sorry you are having to sell your Lexus. I guess you have tried all the usual places (Autotrader, Pistonheads, erc). For what it's worth, in my experience of selling cars I have always had a better response from , although I have put ads in both places. I tend to use eBay as a last resort, or for any cars that I have sold for under £1k.

I really struggled to get interest selling my previous car on the free sites like gumtree, pre loved, webcarboot etc. there just a waste of time. eBay - not much better and waste of money. After nearly 2 months i was so desperate for my baby (IS200) i gave in and paid to put in autotrader. I put the add up about 10pm and got a call the next day at 9.30. car sold at 10.30! so dont waste your time just put it on autotrader, might be expensive but you'll get it sold

I really struggled to get interest selling my previous car on the free sites like gumtree, pre loved, webcarboot etc. there just a waste of time. Ebay - not much better and waste of money. After nearly 2 months i was so desperate for my baby (IS200) i gave in and paid to put in autotrader. I put the add up about 10pm and got a call the next day at 9.30. car sold at 10.30! so dont waste your time just put it on autotrader, might be expensive but you'll get it sold

Agree with that. Autotrader is the best option.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links