Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ct200H In The Snow

Lady K

So, how did your CT200 perform in the recent weather?

I have to say, mine was fantastic!

I usually drive in eco mode so the pull off from junctions is measured anyway, which is just what you need in snowy conditions. I haven't skidded or lost control.

I live in a rural area, at the bottom of a small lane, so you can imagine the journey to get to the main road! The Lexus performed out of it's skin, I felt safe and in control and I haven;t got winter tyres on either!

Well done Lexus, I love you!

I agree my car performed well last week, used the ev mode once to get me out of our estate without problem.

Bought a set of winter wheels at weekend, fitted Sunday, then lots more snow on Monday - car felt even more secure, traction better and passed several other vehicles who were struggling on a couple of steep hills...didn't really appreciate the great benefit of these wheels until then.

Other benefit spoke to insurance company and they gave me a 5% discount on policy for fitting winter wheels.

As tyre manufactures recommend better performance below 7 Degree C plan to leave winter tyres on till end of March.

No problems for me either. In ice or snow the car still feels safe and under control, even without winter tyres. I have seen BMWs and Audis sliding all over the place and feel glad I am in a Lexus.

Had snow tyres on my car for last 5 years they really do make a huge difference in snow and wet weather. Just taken delivery of my 200H on a snowy day, had snow tyres fitted as part of order.Car has been brilliant no problems at all even last weekend with 5" snow on the ground. Suprised how easy the hybrid is to drive in the snow as well. Only a week old but really enjoying the car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links