Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Midlands Mini Meet...

Loz

Oh dear,

Well it started out well. we were pretty much all assembled by 6:30pm mitch, Sorted Avensis, Zee, Harty, Chris, Ifraz, Mat Wildernes to follow. we had a splendid time with the locals at Shires and had some great food. the Choc fudge brownies are out of this world. then it all got silly.

Well I guess it had got silly on the way they when I couldn't resist showing harty the Nos effect. but now it was Zee's turn. We pulled onto the private track that happened to be on route to Stoke. on the phone at about 80mph side by side we thought we would see if the lardy GS could keep up with the hotted up supercharged IS. hmmm.....

Zee - 4th Gear, full beans almost to the limiter. Snatched 5th Gear waaarrrr!!! almost to the limiter. 6th gear and wondering how the f**k Loz managed to gain three car lengths in 5 seconds? :duh: :blink::yawn::crybaby:

Loz - *tee hee hee* (at the back of his mind praying Zee does not want to race for more than two minutes!!!!)

It was cool.

Got back on the public roads and arrived at stoke.... almost without incident.

Parked up and pretty much everywhere we went I was convinced that Zee had honey injected in his engine bay cos the folks swarmed round his car like bees!! it was funny to watch...

THey would gasp in awe of his fine looking car. Some guys even video'd the engine bay with Zee providing a sound track of charger whine. most excellent. then they would stroll over to mine eventually and someone would spot the Nos Sticker under the bonnet... that was it. BIG grins, silly questions. would invite Zee to comment on its performance. Remember these people think Zee is *** by now so when he shakes his head and says he just got dycked by mine they naturally want to see the bottle in the boot.

Yep, we had a laugh tag teaming the locals.

THose girls in the M3 convertible were kinda friendly... :whistling:

We managed a couple of "interesting" exits. Smoke filled is my speciality... :yack: :sick:

BUT NOT BEFORE MEETING THE ORIGINAL 'FRO!! Damn this boy had skills. needed a bigger flash really but if you squint you can just see it is bigger than my fake 'fro! nicest guy too!

PICT0012.sized.jpg

the cars looked so much better than in this pick....

PICT0005.sized.jpg

but mat never looked better than this...

PICT0006.sized.jpg

well maybe just once... :whistling: :shutit:

PICT0008.sized.jpg

all in all a great night out.

:zee:

The flash just did not have the beans... :crybaby:

PICT0014.sized.jpg

OMG!!!!

ALmost forgot to mention the guest appearance of Celebrity, MATT McNally!! On his way south he called in to say hi and stopped long enough to get a feel for how mental the night was being... It was great to see Mat in his best bib and tucker, strollng round looking at the cars that were ....interestng....

Nice one, Mate

Hope to make it to london tomorrow...

Loz

Had a great to time. Loz is a nutter.... :D Your car can certainly fly dude :o

Loz with Noz...wicked mate. Very understated but with loads of umph... :P

I've never seen so many people around a Lexus before, Zee's car was attracting so much attention, it was great B) . Those of you who have seen Zee's car would not be surprised to hear that. I must admit, it was kinda cool standing side by side Zee and his gorgeous car whilst folks were druelling all over it. B)

The best quote of the night which sumed it all up for me:

i have been to many car shows and loads of car meets and this has to be the best car I have ever seen

Some young lad said this to me whilst c*ming over Zee's car :lol:

Great to see everyone again, and thanks Harty for all your hard polishing. I'm fitting it later tonight :winky:

Excellent night! :D :D

good to see all the old faces again - and a new one (nice to meet you Ken - the twins have made it over to TOC, just for you ;) )

Those guys like a Lexus don't they :D - anyone know what the collective noun for Max Power Muppets is?

Zee / Loz - I think you guys starred in some of those guys wet dreams last night fellas :lol:

Thanks to Ifraz / Mat / Chris for fitting my blue bulbs ;) I'll be back when my grill / scuff plates arrive :shifty:

:lol::lol:

Looooooooooooz

^^

this was all I saw as Mr Lawrence lit it up!

was very cool B)

but made it "a bit difficult" (ie - **** impossible) for me to follow you to the next stop :lol::lol:

Sorry about that Mat... My foot slipped...honest. No, was nothing to do with those girls watching!

Ps. later when we were talking to FLetch, the Scoobie chap with the neons, Some barnstormer in a Cossie did the best doughnuts I have seen in AGES!!! black rs500 look alike was making my smoke rings look like an athsmatic poodle had coughed up a furr ball..

Loz :zee:

Ps. is anyone gonna create the new smilies we discussed..... :whistling:

Ps. is anyone gonna create the new smilies we discussed..... :whistling:

just remind me what that was... :blush: I've forgotten :blink:

:oops: Something like that wasn't it Loz :lol: Does that jog your memory Ifraz?

Once again another great meet and nice for me to meet a few new faces. Thanks Mathew for putting it over on TOC now a few of us can be hypnotised by the strange effect your avatar has :duh:

A long day for me started out at 8.45am to go to TOTB,then on to the meet via Mansfield to meet Loz and Harty. I set of back at 11.10pm but still didn't get home until 2.10am due to fog but come the next one you know I'll be there, if the car is in 1 piece though that is a different matter :whistling:

good meet yesterday everyone

good to meet ken and loz for the 1st time

ifraz waited ages on his own then i showed up then zee and chris 10minutes later then we hear a screeching sound from the roundabout and the 3 stooges Loz, Andy and Ken showed up. haha.

good laugh

i only went to have Loz look at my car and say

my ex girl used to have a car like that

me-

cheers loz thanks for that LOL

loz-

you should be proud, she was a fine a$$ girl

;) :lol: :D

i aint mad atcha, nothin but love for ya, do ya thing boy

LOL :whistling: :winky:

sorry couldnt come to festival park but i went out in broadstreet in birmingham to my usual spot where the fine ladies were at, priorities...............!! :winky:

Mitch,

Great to meet you too mate. You santised that exchange between us way too much!

You have a biaatchin ride, bro! when you getting your tittie implants?

All who showed up brought something special to the party and it was another magical event. why they cant do this is the south is beyond me... :whistling:

Cant make the Ace Cafe I'm affraid... office bound. :angry:

But I've still got love for the streets :zee:

Mitch,

You santised that exchange between us way too much!

wot does that mean?? sorry bein a little slow
You have a biaatchin ride, bro! when you getting your tittie implants?

LOL , i'll let that one slide this time son LOL

Great meet again guys, apart from the little intervention by the local c**tstabulary :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

The crowds gathering round Zee's and Loz's motors were great, no other cars got close.

Best part of the night had to be the white BMW 320 at the lights. He was revving the **** off it until Zee blipped the throttle! That supercharger whine got both guys in the front hanging out of the windows with a look of 'what the ****** have you got under the bonnet?' on their faces - it was absolutely priceless :D :lol: :D :lol:

where did u meet the good old boys in blue andy?? not after i left was it? or was it in festival park

zee's engine sounds ace

can we have that sound as standard in the nxt IS please Lexus :winky:

wildernes nice avatar, should of had michael jacka$$ on though LOL

:offtopic:

The crowds gathering round Zee's and Loz's motors were great, no other cars got close.

Remember HArty,

In my lads eyes. your car is the daddy! Nothing comes close. and he now wants a "teenage" lexus, as he puts it amongst his first cars..

On an unrelated note. When could I impose on you to make that modest lighting adjustment, mate? :D

:zee:

Chris, have stone chips bigger than that! how much would a paint job be to sort them?

Loz :zee:

Thats just cost me 200 quid to repaint that bonnet

at least its sorted now chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unlike that dent in my door.................................. im sure it was a stone from the grave road

Dentmaster should be able to remove that, I had a simlar dent on my old IS and it was completely removed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk