Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

12 Hours To Go Until The Cast Is Off.....and Counting

IHgs300

After spending most of last year in casts and plenty of operations on knee and ankle, have final pot off today.

Never thought id look forward to using a walking stick but cant wait to park up the crutches...LOL

Hello IanS200, sorry to hear of all your problems during 2012. I hope that 2013 will be a much better year for you, I wish you good health and lots of good fortune for the coming year.

Can I put you down for centre forward for Saturday then?

Hello IanS200, sorry to hear of all your problems during 2012. I hope that 2013 will be a much better year for you, I wish you good health and lots of good fortune for the coming year.

Can I put you down for centre forward for Saturday then?

Thanks for the good wishes, and the same to you,.....put me down for goalie....or one of the posts LOL

Hi Ian, all the best mate. Had no idea you were suffering ill health. Do you mind if I ask why you had to have operations on your leg and ankle?

I almost lost my right leg, put it through a glass door! :(

6 operations later, 147 stitches in total and 2 years in a wheelchair and 6 months on crutches! Not to mention all the physio to learn to walk again!

Hi Ian, all the best mate. Had no idea you were suffering ill health. Do you mind if I ask why you had to have operations on your leg and ankle?

I almost lost my right leg, put it through a glass door! :(

6 operations later, 147 stitches in total and 2 years in a wheelchair and 6 months on crutches! Not to mention all the physio to learn to walk again!

Lol sorry 6 months in a wheelchair and 2 years on crutches! Not the other way around!

Anyway just shy of 3 years after the accident until I could walk again properly and 4 years after the accident until I played football again! I'd be upfront for Man United now instead of that Dutch bloke if it wasn't for my accident! :whistling:

LOL at Ray....I had a motorcycle accident some years ago, just about lost the leg but they managed to save it, broke it in 8 places and lost muscle and skin, after 6mnths in hospital and 2 yrs off work all was ok, ish

Fast forward to 7 yrs ago and had problems with bones again,so far ive had knee done 4 times and just had ankle fusion surgery.

Keep telling them to take it off but they wont listen.

They were ok when i was younger, used to go 1.5 miles to pub and then home again.. slightly wobbly admittedly, but never fell due to extra pair of legs LOL>

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links