Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Isf Jam Sandwich

Nice looking thing. My mate has one but then without all the stickers and lights on... :lol:

Seen some ridiculously expensive police cars round here lately too. Range Rovers and 5-Series E60's, X5's, Impreza's and Evo's.

Back in my homeland police was driving about in this thing quite a few years back. When I was a kid police in Holland were using 911 Targa's. How cool is that?

Haha crazy Dutch! Are you Dutch Ray or did you just live there? My wife's cousin is married to a Dutch bloke and we go and visit them in Amsterdam twice a year. I've honestly never met a Dutch person I didn't like :)

I also saw a few of these in Rome last summer. And yes I'm the fat bloke stood next to it :)

7A1731A5-5F41-41CE-8687-569D3C4E2C84-1744-000002B8E7B38E33_zps52c98d0f.jpg

No never been for Queens Day. Flights etc are always a lot more around then. I would like to go tho. Looks like a mental street party!!

Yeah you don't need to be able to speak Dutch in Amsterdam but I like to learn and the people I try to speak Dutch to are always very appreciative that I've took the effort to attempt speaking their language :) We're also thinking of moving to Holland one day as we love it over there :)

I'm also trying to learn Italian as my wife is Italian. But I find that a lot more difficult for some reason! I think I find Dutch easier because I lived in South Africa for 2 years where they speak Afrikaans which is pretty much Dutch and I picked a bit up there. :)

Queens day is good! Try and make it one time.

I can't speak Italian at all. My great grandparents or summit were from there. Sounds like they're always shouting over there :lol:

Afrikaans is really funny to read. I think we must have dropped them in the deep end too early and they finished the language off them selves. I've got two mates from there.

Get some saving up done before you move to Holland..... I wouldn't want to move back there... :whistling:

For work Mat? My mate lived in Hoorn, not far from Haarlem. Then again, everything is near in Holland. The whole of the Netherlands is not much bigger than Yorkshire.

I lived in Gouda for 25 years (where Gouda cheese comes from) ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links