Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anybody Used These On Their Is200......brisk Sparkplugs

IHgs300

Going to be servicing the is200 soon, looking for service parts on the bay and found these. Apparently can be used with petrol only and suppose to be better than iridium.

Anyone used them?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370587728788?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I have no experience with these but they seem designed for LPG with a ohh they work with petrol as well.

The Lexus seems to get upset if you don,t use the correct type and make of plugs, I would stick with Denso or NGK...even Bosch plugs seem to have poor results with the Lexus if you read some post,s.

Also noted they list the IS as V6 so have obviously tested there claims...!!

Having said all that it would be interesting for someone to give them a go, maybe they are a step up?

Like you said iridiums last minimum 80-90,000 before needing replacement and for an extra £20 its worth going for originals than the brisk spark plugs. lets be honest the brisk plugs wont unleash e.g. another 10bhp to the IS200's 155bhp . The OE Denso iridiums can handle Turbo power so they are dishcharging enough spark and energy to handle 155 horse power. in other words you are getting more than enough bang(explosion) with Denso iridiums than you would need. so stick to Denso or NGK and you wont have cylinder misfire issues.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-Spark-Plugs-SK20R11-Iridium-/170900441496?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27ca75c998

260156652777 Item number: sparkplugs x 6 check the price good i thought

try these off the bay one of the best prices on there

many problems caused by plugs other than ngk/denso used be one of our main issues with missfires rough running starting etc

Customer or a mate :driving: would fit a set of their own plugs then come in with poor running missing etc and the first thing i had the techs do was plugs out what are they etc and as usual in 99% of the time plugs

so better the beast you know as they say

cc

Ha but I've gone one better than iridium tipped plugs.

Try NGK Plutonium 238 tipped plugs, good for 250,000 miles, better spark, better cold starting as they are already hot and glowing and if you leave your car in a multistorey it's easy to spot with the green radioactive glow. :lol:

Available as usual from that well known internet auction site.

Ha but I've gone one better than Iridium tipped plugs.

Try NGK Plutonium 238 tipped plugs, good for 250,000 miles, better spark, better cold starting as they are already hot and glowing and if you leave your car in a multistorey it's easy to spot with the green radioactive glow. :lol:

Available as usual from that well known internet auction site.

ooh do you think they do blue glow ones to match my dash lights......ROFL.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links