Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Strange Dent Appeared

matt-c

Arrived in Leeds today, from London, and came out for a smoke - straight away from across the carpark I though the corner of the passenger front wing didn't look right. Strolled over and found this;

550064_10151276743959238_808767059_n.jpg

No idea how that got there, or even when. I don't often actually look at the front, since it's parked with it's boot to the front door, but I don't remember seeing it when I came out of Tesco Saturday or Sunday, nor when popping out the shops Tuesday.

Surely if a stone or something hit it that hard to dent it in that much on the motorway today, I'd have heard it. Even with the stereo pumping!

Annoying!

Might be a contact with the wheel frame of a shopping trolly.

I hate it when that happens - someone knew about that - it's too deep.

I'd second that. It looks like the dent I had in the corner of my Honda after watching some little old lady plough her trolley into it in Asda!

I also wondered the same, if it was a shopping trolley dent. It's definitely not a door - 1) because you'd have to be parked at a very strange angle, 2) because a front door would have left a vertical crease and 3) because a rear door, the turning point is too sharp and would have left a triangular dent, not a round one like that. It's almost as if something the size of a marble has hit it, but something that weighs more than a marble, as a dent like that would have needed some mass weight behind it.

Oddness. And very annoying!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links