Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Need A Vent Mount Phone Holder - Low Mass/inconspicuous!

Could really do a phone holder, probably to put on one of the centre dash vents, but need one that really low mass, inconspicuous looking, while still being able to support my phone properly

I know there are the awesome Brodit moulded holders out there (I've got two in my work van for the company issue handsets, and I had one for a Nokia years ago) but 1) they aren't cheap and 2) I change phones fairly often, so don't want to be paying out £20+ every year or two for a new holder, so I don't really want a tailored, model-specific version.

I don't need charging built in or anything, but it does need to have enough room on the bottom for me to plug in a dock connector (phone is an Iphone 4, which in a couple weeks will be replaced with an Iphone 5, but I also use an iPod classic in the car too, so it'd be useful if I could use any of the above in the holder - the iPod is only a few mm wider than the iPhone(s), and about the same thickness. The iPod isn't major concern to be fair, because when that's being used it can sit under the centre console in front of the gear shifter...

The only real reason I want/need it is when I'm using Maps on the phone to navigate somewhere, which isn't massively often, hence why not wanting a great big clumsy bit of kit. Something nice and svelte, and unobtrusive would be great, and easy to get the device in and out of is a must too

I've looked all over eBay, and unless I'm putting in the wrong search words, all I seem to be able to find are big, bulky, crappy looking things, that look like they came from the 90's!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links