Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Original 5 Spoke Alloy Nuts

Del7

Hi everyone.... Need some advice plz! I have recently bought is200 original 11 spoke alloys without any nuts. Now I thought I could use the nuts I have with my current 5 spoke original alloys but unfortunately not! Can someone advise me what nuts fit? Maybe a picture could help? From what I have seen, the nuts need to be longer on the 11 spoke alloy, nuts are shorter on the 5 spoke ones and therefore do not screw on tight enough on the 11 spokes ones. Someone please help!! Thanks

I have heard of this before as some locking wheel nuts are also longer on some OEM wheels, they should also be sleeve type nuts not tapered used on aftermarket wheels.

Picture below shows both types with tapered on the left.

You could try looking on that well known internet auction site or someone may see your post and have a spare set.

Finally welcome to the LOC.

DSCF0013.jpg

I'm glad to be part of this elite club! Thanks

I have got the ones on the right but as I explained they seem too short. I have found tapered longer ones on eBay, 20 nuts for about £20 but they is no alloy lock included..... Can I buy 4 separate tapered alloy locks aswell? Appreciate your help.

Believe it or not there are 3 different types of nuts for the wheels fitted to the IS200 if yours are too short it will be the D type you need, these are the longer ones, part number is 90942-01033 Type D and you will need the matching locking nut set, don't use tapered locking nuts as these will not tighten correctly and may damage the wheel.

If you send a PM to our resident LOC parts guy member ACLex he may be able to supply what you need or place a post in the wanted section of the forums.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links