Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Member Saying Hello

SlowV6

Hello All,

I just wanted to say Hi. Whilst not an owner yet I am very LS400 curious. I would love a Mk4 (ideally) or Mk3 LS400 as my pride and joy but the prospect slightly scares me, so I thought I better join the owners forum to learn more.

I live in Poole, Dorset and currently enjoy a 1999 T-Reg Honda Accord Coupe 3.0V6 as my car. This is a superb car, which I have had for a year of troublefree motoring and is solely responsible for getting me into thinking about LS400s! I do about 4k miles a year so fuel costs ar not an issue. Tax, insurance and fuel costs for an LS400 would be similar to above so not an issue, nor is actually buying it. Servicing, repairs and tyres (are they an unusual and therefore expensive size?) are the fear factor for me a the moment. Is there an independent in the Poole/Bournemouth area?

BTW - We have a C-Max diesel for the family car, so Lexus would be just my treat/toy.

BTW2 - for any of you in the Hampshire/Dorset area looking for a MkIV there is a (ridiculously cheap) one being advertised on preLoved. I am not in any way linked to it btw.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/106390305/1998-lexus-ls-400.html

Thanks from Jase

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links