Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Expensive Is It To Fix The Sc430?

nec

got into an accident over the weekend. the front left side is really mess up. the car will need a new bumper, 1 new headlight, new left fender, crash bar, new hood, radiator and etc....the frame on the left side was pushed in, but the engine area was not damaged. so plus labor and everything, how much will cost to fix this car based on what i have described? thanks.

• Like 1

From what you discribe you have best part of £2000 in labour.... The parts could easily exceed that. by new hood, do you mean roof or bonnet? The roof would be rediculously expensive but the bonet's probly only another Grand. wing and bumper will be a grand too. Rad? probly £300+ but if you have "bent it" and it needs Jigging. you could be in for a real nasty shock...

Any particular reason that you don't want to go through your insurance. as it could noe possibly cost less to have it fixed than it would next year on your premium?

its the bonnet. i guess i will end up calling insurance. i just hope my rate wont incrase by much.

any idea how the insurance rate works? does it increase more if the damage is more? for instance, a £10000 damange will cause insurance to raise by £2000 whereas a £5000 damage will cause the insurance to raise by only £1000?

thanks

Don't panic too much about insurance, just shop around for a better deal next year.

I'd been driving a year or so and rear-ended another car (oops), my insurance put up my policy by another £200+, by shopping around I got a deal cheaper than the first policy before the loaded premiums.

Best to claim and get the insurance to pay out rather than scrimp and save

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links