Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Having A Little.......

Fargo

This is turning into a very good week for Forced Induction!

Mine is gonna be Laughing on Thursday now...

I think I must get an award for traveling the greatest distance to get...."LED Washer Jets".

Any LOCers around the Southhampton area on Thursday?

Loz :zee:

I'm trying really hard to keep my mouth :shutit: :shutit:

I know what it is...it's..... :shutit: :shutit:

I wish I had my camera ready for when you were saying your goodbyes after making the deal for the :whistling: :shutit: A big cheesy grin :D :D

:winky:

Well guys,

My baby is now kitted out with a spanking S/C, :D :D :D :D :D :D nuff said..next week it will be 3D mapped..cant wait.

Also got the suspension fitted.. a nice little TEIN system, with EDFC (although this is being fitted next week) and the EBC fairy has paid a visit..

why you getting the supercharger mapped............?

its plug and play! :shifty:

Reason is i already had the Unichip fitted before i got this great deal on a S/C. and rather than be a waste of money and sell the chip i may aswell make use of it..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links