Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Central Locking Not Working, Any Help For A New Owner

toby1

hi all i have just bought a 52 is200 and have spent a lot of money getting it repaired to the dream car she is, total respray and and little engine work, as got as a cat d. I did all the work knowing that the central locking didnt work but was told that was because the Battery was low so the receiver wouldnt work i got a new key cut and put the buttons from old(broken) key which i can manually locked/unlocked doors and starts engine so im pretty sure no issue with key. although i can not unlock using fob. that only leave the receiver if this a common problem or do any one of you seasoned owners know better and could help me complete my dream car

Many thanks

toby

Have a look through the how to guides, there's one telling you how to pair the remote key with the locking system. It may just need that.

If it starts the car fine then the immobiliser side is ok.

• 11 months later...

LINBO--NEW MEMBER. HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH FOB NOT WORKING THE CENTRAL LOCKING OR THE ALARM. TRIED YOUR DOOR DANCE INSTRUCTIONS BUT THE INTERNAL POWER LOCKING DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT THE IGNITION ON,SO WILL NOT DO THE LOCK/UNLOCK SEQUENCE.ALSO CAN LOSING THE SEAT ADJUSTMENT( IF DISCONNECTING THE EARTH TERMINAL) BE REMEDIED.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links