Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tension Rod Bushes 95 Onward

fastredz

Hi guys newbie here, just aquired a lexus ls400 for doing a rally to prauge,

http://www.motoscape-rally.co.uk/road-trip-to-prague.asp

its a lovley beast we had at a great bargain price also lpg converted really pleased with it

some trouble with the suspension though

Braking causes bad steering wheel shake and the front end sounds like its going to fall apart

ive jacked up the front end and unbolted all the suspension components from eachother

bottom ball joint was as floppy as an old atari joystick both sides now replaced with new

anti roll bar links worn now replaced

anti roll bar bushes worn now replaced

track rod ends not too bad but replaced anyway

now then the bottom arm difficult to say really but hen its bolted up only moves slightly side to side with a crow bar

tension rod bushes i can see these are cracked when looking at the bushes from the side and its these im looking to get replaced im afraid to say as cheap as possible second hand if there are any decent ones or even poly bush, the car will only be used for the prauge trip on the 1st sept so in a rush to get them

does anyone have an idea where to source these bushes from at a good price and delivered quite quick.... a lot to ask i know but greatly appreceated

i have done a search on here but only found 14 posts about diffrent bushes

any help will be greatly appreceated

thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links