Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Guess It's Going To Be Quiet Here...

Hey Dudes!

the ranch ant abandoned yet! Loz is on hus way back from the big smoke after selling his honda to a city slicker! reckone the forum is ours for the taking!

LOz

ps. trains are terrible for GPRS connectivity - note to all you busy execs...

A couple of the guys have laptops and can access the forum using their mobile phones. (just like Loz has from the train!)

So I'd expect to see a few posts and maybe even a few piccy's from the JAE attendee's.

Some of the die-hards are already there... :zee:

Guys....?

if you are not there then you are missing an amazing meet!.. this year is amazing!.. the pitch is huge and both clubs filled them full to the brim!

Lyn and Dave's daughter (lexussport) were pefect hosts offering coffee from the lexus hospitality unit to people .. even passers by were taking a look and having coffee too!

IS 430 is amazing.. quite funny when the guys from TTE decided to drive the IS430 down to the garage... as they pulled away they wheel span and splattered mud over Harty and Zee!.. quite amuzing!

I myself was very busy running around.. but worth it!

i am back again on sunday!

A very good show so far, even though it's been raining, there were no down spirts, some amazing motors as well, will post some more piccs of the motors and the site on Sunday evening.

you still there paul? on mobile and laptop pal?

Yes Mate, still drinking and showing off the Neons as is Matt W, stopped raining at the moment, Using GPRS DataLink B)

hey.. creature comforts.. nice shower and a movie and a couple of beers and sleep really well to awake to a fancy breakfast and coffee!

you know you want a hotel room really!

Unfortuatley, I think it's going 2 B a long night here @ JAE, some bright spark has set of a load of fire-works and another lot are reving their motor's to the point the rev limiter kicks in :angry: , don't think there is going 2 B much sleep here 2night, may as well get another beer.

may as well get another beer.

Would that be the fosters by any chance? :D :D :D

sportie's beer winning daughter.

I think it was, nice and cold from the fridge

What a great idea... took my laptop with me... nver got it out once.... to damn busy spendng, laughing, tinkering, fitting, watching beautiful women (and some mingers!) and generally enjoying the days... what a great bonus that some fool was selling millers octane boost! another group buy?

Mitch, How can you seriously say that you didn't come to JAE cos you went shopping for your holidays in Birmingham? If you don't like us, all you have to do is say. Otherwise I'll look forward to seeing you at the Stafford mini meet on Sunday.

Loz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links