Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Who Got Blitz Compressor System On There Atlezza

jdm_uk

I got a quote from Blitz it costs me 2400.00GBP + shipping!

Did you get that quote from Blitz UK? :unsure:

Does it come with the intercooler as in the pic Gord posted? If so, I think that's pretty good value.

Anyone got some specs on it - i.e. power improvement etc?

Given the turbo I was looking at isn't available, the SuperCharger might be an interesting bolt-on..... :winky:

Asam

Looking on the Blitz Jap site, it costs Y398,000 which is roughly £2000, and that includes the intercooler from what I can see - it's a standard kit. Quite a difference from the UK price of £3250 or so + VAT. Even if you added VAT and shipping it would still be much less.

Obviously it would need fitting, etc, but importing a kit from Japan would be my preferred route - Maybe Mat C can help with this? :unsure: Hell I'd even pop over to Germany to Mat C's workshop to get it fitted! :P

Might be worth a mini group buy?

It won't up you to 300Bhp.

The only figure I can find is rear wheel Bhp not flywheel Bhp.

The Blitz compressor increases rwBHP from 140 to 174.

That equates to about 51Bhp increase at the flywheel, meaning an increase from the current 210Bhp to about 261Bhp.

That's still very good.. B)

Add an HKS muffler, HKS 3S-GE header and HKS induction kit HKS F-CON ECU, and that should well top 280Bhp.

Hmm

The kit comes with a blitz induction and replacement ECU, however given that I've already got an HKS Racing Suction and FCON, I'm wondering which would be better. I'd have wasted a lot of money on the HKS stuff kit if I can't sell it on if I have to replace them with the Blitz stuff in the kit...

Would the FCON S work in conjunction with the Blitz ECU or would one be redundant? The Blitz is a replacement ECU as far as I can see, whereas the FCON is a piggyback.

I checked the Blitz Jap site again and the basic cost of the kit in Japan with intercooler comes to about £2700. Obviously that's before taxes etc.

KV

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links