Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Storing Manuals

reecey

Hi. Where does everybody store their manuals. I have a Premier which comes with two manuals, the extra one is for the Mark Levinson stereo. The main manual is in the leatherette folder and is stored in the glovebox, taking up lots of room. The second one doesn't fit in there so it currently resides under the passenger seat, not ideal. I have read on forms that there is space in the lower boot area, that is not in my car. suggestions gratefully received.

I think that there were just a few tricks missed when designing the CT storage spaces. However Colin makes a good point in that hardly any car seems to have a space which is specifically designed to house owners documentation. Home makes sense.

• 1 month later...

I am awaiting the delivery of my CT200h, in 2 weeks, whilst waiting I decided to download the manuals in English.

I I live in Portugal, the supplied manuals will be in Portuguese)

anyway I am sure I read that there is a dedicated manual storage bit under the boot floor!, or is that just in the American models??

hope this helps

john

Has the CT got no front seat rear pockets, like the ones you get on aircraft with all the flight safety and magazines in.

If so could you not store the manuals in there, mine never get used for anything else.

You could also get one of your rear seat passengers to go through the pre drive check list, fuel on,engine start, flaps set,speedbrake set, ready for pushback. :lol:

Sorry I'm getting worse, I must ban myself.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links