Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi Nigel, there was one on eBay a few weeks back, but different model to the one I need, not sure if it would suit yours though.

That's the only one I've seen on there in six months, so I guess they are fairly rare second hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nigel, there was one on ebay a few weeks back, but different model to the one I need, not sure if it would suit yours though.

That's the only one I've seen on there in six months, so I guess they are fairly rare second hand.

Cheers for info.Still looking

• 2 weeks later...

He is, but last time we spoke, he's no longer actively breaking LS400s "at the moment", that may change (maybe already). He does still have some spares in stock, unsure about towbars.

I bought a brand new towbar for my L-plate Mk2, I think the same one will fit the Mk3, but don't quote me on that. I got mine from towequipe, I also got their 7-way electrics box, I fed the power from the electric aerial feeder (as my eleccy aerial never worked, there was no competition for the power, and I never blew the fuse in 3 years of towing a variety of trailers). The only problem I've had with the towequipe unit is, the towbar is removable, and the single heavy-duty bolt that holds it in place has ovalled the hole it goes through, so you get some interesting clonks while towing. Eventually (years down the line) this might cause a failure, but for now it's just a bit annoying.

You're supposed to fit an autobox oil cooler as well, for towing, I never bothered and never had a moment's trouble, despite hauling a 1 ton race car on 1/3rd ton trailer up and down the country.

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links