Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Open Road

I attended the lexus Open Road event at Syon Park Twickenham today and had a wonderful time. Thanks to all at Lexus Twickenham, Edgware for organising a very good day.

I went with a mate and we managed to drive the whole range of cars.

The SC430 was very very nice to drive with plenty of power and a great interior.

Took the RX300 on the off road course and received a demonstration of the camera and reversing aid. It worked brilliantly.

The GS430 came next and I think was the best of the bunch after the SC430. It was very easy to drive and had great performance and very comfortable.

We took out the LS430, taking it in turns to sit in the back and play with the toys, having a massage as we wafted in luxury.

We left the IS range till last as that is what I drive. The IS300 had the power that the IS200 lacks, it was a very nice drive.

The sat nav systems in the cars was spot on to where we were but gave us some strange directions on occasions.

All in all an excellent day in a beautiful location with no pressure of ant kind from any of the Lexus personnel, good food and good weather. I would recommend these days to anyone.

Well done Lexus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links