Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Car Break In

just been woken up by the police telling me my car was broken into. passenger front window was smashed, does anyone know how much i,m looking at to have a new window fitted or even recommend somewhere i can go to get it fixed in south wales. any help would be great, thanx

Sorry to hear about the problems, scrap yards might be a good start. eBay there are lots you can bargain with them and get a good price. Search for "IS200 Breaking".They have been known to sell the whole door for £50, so if your just after the glass do not pay any more than what you can.

Are you not covered by your insurance?

I thought glass was usually covered separately, and supposedly without losing no claim, or am I out of date on this?

I had my mirror kicked in ( never used the mirror closing option until then) so hard it came off and broke my NS front window. I went to the scrappy and bought my window for 20 quid put it in in just 20 minutes and that included hovering all the glass splinters out off the car.

The only reason I didn't go for a new window was that I wanted original glass and that is exactly what I found.

eBay is your friend ;)

Where are you from? I might have a glass, well whole door with glass, going to have a look now. Other than that like errol said, eBay is the place.

Where are you from? I might have a glass, well whole door with glass, going to have a look now. Other than that like errol said, ebay is the place.

i,m from newport but need the glass done soon as possible. i have someone coming out to fix it tomoz, so hopefully should be sorted, apart from the broken stereo !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links