Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

F1 Idiot

Steve

That was my first thought, but Bernie Eccelson said after the race that the issues with the future of Silverstone have not changed... and pretty much said that this won't effect it..

I really do hope that it doesn't, after all, it happened in Hokenheim in 2000...

What a **** nutter :tsktsk: :angry:

What was he protesting about anyway. Apart from this little incident I thought it was a great race, one of the best in a long while.

Good to see M Schu not making the podium...again :lol:

Montoya is the man! B)

What gets me is why did they swerve... I would have ran the stupid :tsktsk: er :tsktsk: er

over.. what better way to show people that you cant do this sort of thing,, and YES I WOULD HAVE RUN HIM OVER. after all what would you get done for?

jac

probably find at speeds of 150 running someone over would seriously endanger their own lives

also the camera was quite a distance so they were probaby 15 feet away from him anyway.. and cars seem much slower from that distance

The intruder who disrupted the British GP on Sunday will be held in prison for a week, it was announced on Monday.

The man, named as Neil Horan, of Nunhead in south east London, went into custody in Northampton on Sunday evening accused of "aggravated trespass" after he ran onto the Silverstone track.

Drivers in the British GP were forced to avoid the religious protester who ran up Hanger Straight waving flags and placards with the words: "Read the Bible: The Bible is always right".

The 56-year old did not speak in court and will be kept in custody after his bail application failed. His next trial will be made from prision via a video link.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links