Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Need Help!

Hi there,

I have a is200 sport 2000 model and I'm trying to fit a Nokia ck200 kit to it, now I have the amp bypass cable and have plugged it into the back of the amp and the one from the back of the amp into the female connector on the bypass cable, I have plugged the speaker plug from the Nokia kit into the bypass cable and Im now stuck as i don't no how or where to connect the last conection from the nokia kit wich is the power/ignition part.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks

Lewis

The amp bypass cable will not connect to your original radio (bypass lead is designed to connect an aftermarket radio to the vehicle speakers which bypasses the vehicle amplifier).

To the fit Nokia kit you will have to find a switched and permanent 12V, ground it somewhere, I remember the older Nokia kits had an external speaker - if not you can splice into the speaker outputs from the vehicle amplifier to get sound out from the Nokia kit..

The only bit I'm confused about it how will the Nokia kit mute the vehicle audio when you get a call in???

After some digging...

It appears there are a few variants for the Nokia kit. I'm assuming you have the ISO version... Can you get it exchanged for the direct input version?? As the IS200 is not ISO.

ISO variant:

• CK-200 Main Unit w/Display
  • CA-165 Display cable for CK-200
  • CU-13R Input Device for CK-200
  • Steering wheel mount for CU-13R
  • RX-73 Interface Box for CK-200
  • CA-160 ISO cable w/mute unit
  • CP-510 pouch
  • 3V Coin Battery
  • User Guide
  • CD with user and installation guide

Direct input variant:

• CK-200 Main Unit w/Display
  • CA-161 Line-out cable for car kit
  • CA-153P PVC-free power cable for Car HF
  • CP-510 pouch
  • 3V Coin Battery
  • User Guide

Speaker variant:

• CA-161 Line-out cable for car kit
  • CA-153P PVC-free power cable for Car HF
  • SP-3 Speaker
  • CP-510 pouch
  • 3V Coin Battery
  • User Guide

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links