Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Well worth the wait... what can i say but :tsktsk: hell all inocent sounding until you put your foot down then toca here we come... :lol::lol: although i was amazed that whe i sarted to fit it i noticed that my air sensor is different to jays sport so i had to modify mine in a different way but it fits :D

jac

will do piccys soon to show difference

The air sensor on mine is on a large alloy block at the end of the block(the bit that bolted to the original air box) is almost the same as the plate that comes with the kit that you bolt to the cirular dish.. so i had to bolt the dish directly onto the alloy pipe where the air meter is on mine.. i just had to drill 2 more holes in the right place in the dish as they did not quite line up.

So it ment that i never used the tube or the oblong plate .. will do pic once i have cleaned the engine bay a bit..lol also had a look to see if i could run another bit of stainless steel air duck to it from bottom grill in bumper but there is now room anywhere to get it into the engine bay

how did you manage to stop what is left of the original air duct from flapping? as it is only held on with one screw at one end?

jac

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links