Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Look What I Bumped Into Tonight...

rhaines

Driving around Oxford I bumped into this....

DSC02400.JPG

In the flesh it looks lovely (apart from the missing washer jet cover), a nice exmplae of not OTT flip...

To make it more amusing if you can't make out the window stickers...

DSC02401.JPG

It's a Taxi, didn't catch where up north he was from but guessing by the plate...

LOC details have been passed along as they have another IS they want to play with :)

Taxi.........

Maz's paint job was quick........... didn't realise he was a taxi driver......... :blink:

:lol:

He's needs to add a sports grill to make him look hard...isn't that right Fidgets :winky:

I like the paint...pink is cool :whistling::blush:

how funny that a taxi would be in oxford from bradford.... did you ask him why?

He was trying to find this pimp guy with a fro who jumped hia fare matey.... apparently he jumped into a little red topless number :D :D :D

Zee007 Posted on Jul 15 2003, 10:13 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maz's paint job was quick........... didn't realise he was a taxi driver......... 

Yep, I went down to Bradford a couple of weeks ago, and saw that Lexus (taxi) parked up there, i left a note on his screen about the LOC Club :winky:

It's pretty good in the flesh as Rhaines said... :whistling:

My Mate in Wakey has been running his Black IS200 (the First IS) on taxi for nearly 2 years now, every one said he is a bit mental to drive that on taxi :duh:

He's got one of those High Spoilers and it sits on 18" Chrome wheels like Ukzan's, but he's spoilt the look of the car with those common, crappy, twisted side-skirts.. :yack: (still trying to get a pic of the car)

Mitch Posted on Jul 16 2003, 02:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder wot he charges to be usin a IS that does sh*t miles a gallon on petrol,  thought they only used diesels normally. 

By the way his rates make up for the fuel costs and he's got regulars who love go home in style, even thogh they are ****** as a fart :lol:

how funny that a taxi would be in oxford from bradford.... did you ask him why?

Loz,

Thats normal when you use the Navigation system.

It sends you down to Oxford, then back up again, when you just needed to be round the corner.... :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links