Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Back Again!

BRUC3

Long time no speaky all!

Had my Lexus for a long time now, but have probably only done about 2000 miles in it!

I bought it just before the little un' was born, drove it until my existing insurance poilcy ran out and never bothered insuring it again! Its been sat in my parking space now for near on a year un-touched and un-loved!

The finance agreement runs out on the mrs Smart car beginning of march, so as soon as that goes back the old girl is going back on the road!

The oroginal alloys are away being refurbished in a dark gun metal colour as we speak, and im planning on fitting the -50mm springs I've had sat in my garage for the last 18 months!

Does anyone know where the guide has gone? It comes up with 404 error :(

I thought I would start to get the car ready in advance as this gives me time to let plenty of penetrating oil soak in, nothing gets rushed and I can check all the bushes etc as I go leaving me time to order any new parts needed!

Anyways, if anyone could let us know where he's gone that would be great! And heres a few shots from when I first got the car! Will dig out my orginal thread just incase anyones interested! :)

ojlk.jpg

kjlkm.jpg

25752_415805434497_599364497_512811.jpg

25752_415805749497_599364497_512811.jpg

Bruce

Edit- My original thread from when I first bought my car :)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=65913&st=20

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links