Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Lexustime Was Short But Very Sweet

well guys , confession time , i will shortly be parting company with the 300 sportX , no complaints whatsoever & wouldn't hesitate to have another lexus ,the fit/finish/electrical goodies & creamy engine were a real eyeopener after 18years germanic motors.

bought in october as a temporary downsizer from 5 series , circumstances now changed & 2 weeks off work + ££££ in bank mixed with my love of motors & the new year has come in with some thunder :ohmy: once id heard 4.4ltr V8 burbling then blasted up the tarmac it was a done deal ,

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/3504/3504577-1.jpg & loaded with goodies , £66k new , drove it away for £9500 & insured it on a "future classic" policy for £493

happy new year to all ,

ps , father in law smitten with the lexus so he wants it ,

once id heard 4.4ltr V8 burbling then blasted up the tarmac it was a done deal ,

http://cdn.images.pistonheads.com/aimg/3504/3504577-1.jpg & loaded with goodies , £66k new , drove it away for £9500 & insured it on a "future classic" policy for £493

happy new year to all ,

ps , father in law smitten with the lexus so he wants it ,

So is he going to get it?(New Year present from you maybe :whistling:

Enjoy your return to German car ownership, it looks a nice motor but Lexus actually have a superb 4.3ltr V8. Mine is almost silent but I'm sure that it could be noisier with different silencers fitted.

2002/53k/serviced/mot,d/unmarked throughout/ offered it at £2500 with the set of winter tyres & 4 as new bridgestones for summer , im running it till feb/march as the insurance is until mar/30th & don,t fancy the ice/snow in the 6 :ohmy: scary thought

RE lexus V8 ? approx 50bhp less & down on torque plus if similar set up to my 3.0 VVTi then needs working hard to get it alive , the BMW just seems raucous & power response is there all the time ,

had 2 911,s but this 6 is a match + way more comfort & extras , a great all rounder & can't wait to get over the channel in it ,

how do you remove the speed limiter ? :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links