Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Led Dash Bulbs

JezaLexy99

For the light spread around the dash don't use a forward facing 501, get the ones with 5 smd chips on and the light spreads perfectly with no bright spots, again speak to mick at Crazyleds.co.uk his number is on there for all ya LED and smd needs, he is a pure genius and his company is one of the largest in the country for smd and LED conversions, check out his website for some of his work

Cheers guys the smds i have got have 20 (4 on each side and 4 on top) for what they cost ill order an assortment of different bulbs and have a play about. Ill post my results in a week or two when I see whats best.

The forward facing 501 led bulbs I'm using have excellent spread its the smaller 286 bulbs that have bright spots on mine but if I'm honest I only converted because I couldn't get the right size std bulb for my heater control ill live with it for now tbh

Dean

Thanks ill try the normal LED bulbs all mine are SMD Including the heater controls.

That's why I thought dimmer as they're all a bit dull.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links