Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Considering these rattles are known problems to Lexus from day 1, will they fix these rattles if the car is out of warranty?

Mine is a 55 plate (Sept 2005) and had the rattles fixed when the car was in warranty but now these rattles are back and the whole cabin and front passenger door feels like it's falling apart.

Dought very much that they will do anything now dude.....

,,,,....Your not the only one though......just come back from the Lakes, going over some of the passes I thought the whole dash was gonna fall on my knee.......sounds terrible...........Old Mark 11 never squeaked or rattled ever.....and that was 10 Years Old..............Dissapointing isn't it :yawn:

Dought very much that they will do anything now dude.....

,,,,....Your not the only one though......just come back from the Lakes, going over some of the passes I thought the whole dash was gonna fall on my knee.......sounds terrible...........Old Mark 11 never squeaked or rattled ever.....and that was 10 Years Old..............Dissapointing isn't it :yawn:

Dont think the build quality is as good as my earlier model gs300 sport of which i based my purchase.My 06 450 went back to the dealer to get the rattles and squeak done under warrenty to be told after that its not covered :crying: didnt pay as not happy but they done it under dealer good will but have returned worse than when it went in. The dealer had put something under the drivers door trim to pack it out and when the door is closed it pushes on the dash to stop tha rattling, IT DONT WORK. When the car is driven and things flex the noise from the panel rubbing ain't good so think I'll have to deal with it myself. To much plastic and it won't see a lexus dealer as don't trust them now but found a good lexus trained independant.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links