Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

LexusGS300003.jpg.LexusGS300004.jpg.

Bought this on a bit of a whim.It was on Autotrader locally(4mls)the day before I was going to Staffs for a week and because it looked in really good nick I did the deal and drove it the 200mls the next day and back again a week later. It has FSH 8xLexus, 7 of them by the 2nd owner every October for 7 years and circa 6000mls a year and 2 services up here at local garages inc timing belt,discs and pads,78000mls,2 remote keys,new MOT and 4mths tax. I thought it might look a bit tacky with after market rear parking sensors and camera,Sat/Nav but it's nice and neat and I didn't know the capability of the S/N, but it's a Kenwood DNX 5220BT with boot mounted amp (googled it @ £560 new) and it does rear view when in reverse,Radio,CD,DVD,S/N,memory stick,Ipod,Tv and Bluetooth with a 98 page manual. If I can work the basics I'll be happy.I dont like the 18" wheels,which need a refurb,but have excellent tyres,2 nearly new, so I'm on the lookout for 16" 5 spoke alloys as originally fitted. The aerial doesn't retract fully ( Sat 15/10/11 new aerial mast fitted today and working eBay £14.50 next day delivery)but I think I've seen on here the innards can be unscrewed from the outside and replaced with new (eBay £18).Aerial was bent near the base thats why it didn't retract completely. Charcoal leather and non smoking interior is as new, where every thing works inc drivers heated seat.The pics were taken after 400 mls on the M1 so looks a bit mucky but if the weather improves,it'll get it polished and I'll stick some more up.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links