Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Go-karting The Truths...

rhaines

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else have aching arms and back today???

Just you buddy, just you :D

No.. I think I'm the only one with :tsktsk: sore legs!

Surely other people are suffering too :crybaby:

Could I suggest maybe getting a bit fitter  :P

Or maybe next time.. you TOC guys can try karting.. rather than demolition derby!

ohhh nooo... i still have my jeans tucked in my sock!

If you do it often enough, it may become a LOC style (like the afro!)

we thought it was his daughter :D :D :D

:oops:

if thats your daughter mate - I'd better apologise for what I've just been thinking!

:winky:

Gotta give Steve his dues... Was on msn last night when the server was down saying, what are you doing at home, surely you should eb with the lady....

Answer... The Club's down, gotta put the club first, ain't he a gem....

Personally....

i was gonna ask the pub for a cold shower for you lot!  :lol:

She wouldn't have been interested anyway, the majority there were English rememer and it would have been far to awkward to describe things to an english person..... :blink:

Loz's comment of the evening... something along the lines of Awkward to explain, Chip on Shoulder, hmm can that meet in the middle somewhere :D :D :D or was it "That's not a red ball thats your..." to one of the locals on the pool tabel :whistling:

:yahoo: Breh,

That wasn't Loz talkin' that was me, Big Pimpin!

Debbie spent 5 mins trying not to tell us where she was from because she said we were to ignorant to undersand without chastising her. I simply posed the question "could it be chip on shoulder over here (left) and native Ignorance (right) coudl meet in the middle..."?

Now I never suggested what they should do when they met, but I think Ryan has his own agenda.... :whistling:

and the lips on that smilie say it all.... :yahoo::hehe::yahoo:

BP :zee:

And here I am one and all :D :D :D

Went playing in Oxford last night, and so have only just got home.

What a top day out yesterday!

Had a great time - met loads of people for the first time too.

Of course, I came away with 1st place too so I was well chuffed with myself! Remember the moment in the final when I overtook the TOC guy to get into 1st at the hairpin at the end of the straight? Stuart (my buddy who came along) got it all on stills.....so they will be posted tomorrow!!!

Thanks all for making it such a top day.

Steve..........on the left of my name it says "Advanced Member" (or something like that). Can you change it to "Go-Karting Champion" !?!?!?!?!?!? :D :D

damn.. why do peeps take pics when i am not prepared.

picturing Loz with with his domintation gear on.. red pool ball in the mouth!

Objection, your honour! the witness is clearly avoiding the quesiton.

Never mind that it concerns me greatly that you have been picturing me in a ball gag! YOu should keep such thoughts to yourself. UNCLEAN!!!

:crying::sick: :yack: :crybaby:

Loz :zee:

damn.. why do peeps take pics when i am not prepared.

picturing Loz with with his domintation gear on.. red pool ball in the mouth!

Objection, your honour! the witness is clearly avoiding the quesiton.

Never mind that it concerns me greatly that you have been picturing me in a ball gag! YOu should keep such thoughts to yourself. UNCLEAN!!!

:crying::sick: :yack: :crybaby:

Loz :zee:

what was it you told the local about his mum?

From a non-driving attendee - thanks guys for the best day (I may be tempted to have a go myself next time :unsure: )

From start to finish, I don't think I stopped smiling

Friendly rivalry was it????? Hmmm, I do rather think one shouldn't try and nobble one's own team members though :duh:

And it's karting, not dodgems :blink:

JMRussell looked at home behind the wheel of his stately LS400 kart and his strategy was to obstruct the TOC karters - successfully.

Ifraz - drove like a pro

Matt W (who didn't quite come last - <cough>equal points with a girl <cough>) has bruises on his hips and shoulderblades and a big, big smile :blush:

Pity the 'fros obstructed peripheral vision and couldn't be worn.... in the pub afterwards, I'm sure the locals thought we'd escaped from somewhere

Can't wait for the next one

From a non-driving attendee - thanks guys for the best day (I may be tempted to have a go myself next time :unsure: )

From start to finish, I don't think I stopped smiling

Friendly rivalry was it????? Hmmm, I do rather think one shouldn't try and nobble one's own team members though :duh:

And it's karting, not dodgems :blink:

JMRussell looked at home behind the wheel of his stately LS400 kart and his strategy was to obstruct the TOC karters - successfully.

Ifraz - drove like a pro

Matt W (who didn't quite come last - <cough>equal points with a girl <cough>) has bruises on his hips and shoulderblades and a big, big smile :blush:

Pity the 'fros obstructed peripheral vision and couldn't be worn.... in the pub afterwards, I'm sure the locals thought we'd escaped from somewhere

Can't wait for the next one

hey it wasnt that i was bad

it was the other guys they were so damn good :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk