Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Wanted Gs300 Sport Exhaust And Abs Unit

beario

hi all just joined got a bit tucked up on a sport i purchased,the exhaust is rotten so need from the 2 cats in the engine bay back please,anything considered and an abs unit as the vsc and abs light has come on,looks like its leaking from the plastic filler on top of the pump aswell...or can you just unplug the beeping noise behind the dash,will it still work ok>>>im in herts...im sure i will prob need something else aswell...but heelo to all cheers nige...

Welcome to LOC.

Sounds like you have the reasonably common issue of the nitrogen accumulator going on the abs unit. There are a couple for sale on eBay last time I looked. I think there is someone on soarerworld that regases them, so may be worth checking on there.

The sport exhaust is no different to the standard model, so you may find one second hand somewhere. You could go the custom route, which you can do for between £300 and £400 if you shop around. If you need the cats, you can get those on eBay and a couple of online places "relatively" cheap.

hi thanks for the reply...mmm maybe its the seal on the bottom of the plastic resovoir as its leaking from there by the look of it...if the reovoir was empty would that put the vsc abs light on...as i have refilled now and its gon out after a few buzzing noises from the pump...weird...i really need a secondhand exhaust as i have been made redundant recently and i am determind to keep the car as it just seems like they are a fantastic car...many thanks...

That was lucky with the fluid. If I'm honest, I've no idea of the buzzer goes off with merely low fluid, but I would've expected a fluid level warning. If the system suspects the abs isn't working, them the vsc lamp will light as it uses the abs sensors to control the vsc. Fingers crossed on the abs unit.

Good luck with the hunt for an exhaust, there are plenty of GS's breaking on eBay at the moment, so there might be one available on those.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links