Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Name That Movie....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys - had to do some work ( :sad: ) - and I knew the snatch one too (great film!)

how about

Do you ever think we'd get to know each other well enough to kiss?

We don't have to. You're my man. It's like we're married. Look at my a$$.

Gosh! You have my last name tattooed right there under the J's!

too easy I know - but still a great quote from one of the best books I have evr read.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a **** big television, Choose washing machines, cars,compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of **** fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit-crushing game shows, stuffing **** junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ******-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

Obviously I should start searching on [url=http://www.xxxx.xxx
thats cheating Gord

looking up your own quote is ok - looking for the answers isn't :P

Sorry Mat,

Cheaters NEVER win. :sad:

Link removed from my previous post. :crybaby:

Do you ever think we'd get to know each other well enough to kiss?

We don't have to. You're my man. It's like we're married. Look at my a$$.

Gosh! You have my last name tattooed right there under the J's!

I dont know that one at all.

Any clues !?!?

its quite old (80s I think)

one of the greatest comedies of all time?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links