Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japs

MsW

Ifraz was worried about the manliness of putting on moisturiser saying that it is a little soft  

I gave some to loz

Ifraz looked even more worried

:blink::unsure: :duh: :sick:

You boys are funny :D ...well actually I'm getting a little worried about you both :heart: :wub:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb.../JAPS_2003_Tash

Star of the LOC stand has to go to this little princess

I believe this is Gus's young daughter :) sorry I failed to catch her name. She was def. the start of the show

bit of a hint in the url mate

:whistling:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed that should read star of the show.... my fingers are too big.... for this keyboard...

Loz

Ps. Ifraz, you have much more to worry about that Me and Mat. I saw a pic with a rather large paint chip that looked like it had come from your car and had landed by your rear wheel.

Getting back on topic though... WHat a great day. so many jokes and great cars to look at. If only summer lasted 9 months of the year. I bet if it did you would even vote Labour back in!

What a great day. Good to see the familiar faces. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, but I seemed to have my hands full looking after Natasha. Next time I will remember to bring some toys if she comes along. Mind you,come to think of it, she seemed to enjoy listening to the subwoofer in Mat's car. Have I got my hands full when she gets older? Anyway, thanks for your kind words about Tash guys. She is certainly my princess. See you soon. ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk