Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japs

MsW

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone has your (unique) appreciation of me.......... :blush:

All JAPS photos uploaded now

Now for the ones from the Totota Factory tour

And, Loz, I've looked and we didn't take a photo of our guide :lookaround: sorry

i fell in love with a :tsktsk:

Sammys :tsktsk: was a sight to behold i couldnt believe how nice it was

a couple of mods planned for jae some :zee: and some :winky:

Something you haven't been telling me?????

Cant argue with that Logic, Ifraz!

did you note she only let her hair down after LOC intervention? I see a second career oportunity here............... :yahoo::hehe::yahoo: :zee:

Loz

How about the right telling off her boyfriend was giving her as we all waved her goodbye......... PMSL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sincere apologies to one and all, MsW. NEVER let it be said that Loz doesn't put his hand up when he has done wrong....

Who he puts his hand up is however completely :offtopic:

So we can all sleep easy in our beds tonight, except for the girl in the MX 5 who is still tossing and turning about what could have been!

Loz :zee:

Do you think these posts will be left alone?

I hope so - we're still having a laugh, and I can't see it offending anyone who reads it.

And it's all about JAPS isn't it, including our journeys to and from - all still (however tenuously) on topic

:winky:

So we can all sleep easy in our beds tonight, except for the girl in the MX 5 who is still tossing and turning about what could have been!

Sounds like your journey was far more eventful than ours :whistling:

Ifraz has some demon eyesight on him. but his number skillz were a still on weekend rest mode, Right Pal?

:lol::lol:

We all love women...don't we? :unsure:

Loved your afro Loz...it really suits you man B) :lol:

Now, I'm no moderator. But could be at risk of straaaaaaaying ever so slightly of top*c........... :question:

Not that I am offended by it or anything. I love Ghay people. er... well.. you know what I mean...don't you?

*Loz crawls back under his rock*

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Looks as if I have been edited then - I'd like a pm please from whoever did it as to why ????

At JAPS, during the course of the day we (the people who went) had a little joke

Ifraz was worried about the manliness of putting on moisturiser saying that it is a little soft

I gave some to loz

Ifraz looked even more worried

I said you wouldn't understand its a gay thing - we all laughed

(Spelled ghey from a conversation with Mat Clawley a while ago)

Comments, please

Thank you

P.S. refer to Rodders edited post (pinned) as how ANYTHING may be posted in general chat

Ifraz was worried about the manliness of putting on moisturiser saying that it is a little soft  

I gave some to loz

Ifraz looked even more worried

:blink::unsure: :duh: :sick:

You boys are funny :D ...well actually I'm getting a little worried about you both :heart: :wub:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb.../JAPS_2003_Tash

Star of the LOC stand has to go to this little princess

I believe this is Gus's young daughter :) sorry I failed to catch her name. She was def. the start of the show

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk