Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Back On The Hunt For An Is.

Time seems to fly by, it has to be a good month since i posted about returning to Lexus ownership, well i been looking at all price ranges and specs as well as the 200 and 300.

First choice was an Aztec Fire SE auto as I've always lover the colour but not many about, then decide i would prefer all leather seats as my last IS had beige suede/leather and was always getting marked.

So in the search for all leather seats, the IS300 come up again and again, although i did stray onto the is200 LE, in Kodiak Sky, very nice colour and trim spec but most of the one around my area are up on miles.

Having checked out insurance costs it seems a IS300 is now sensable money , so my direction is now focus in a 300 and maybe with the style or Aero kit on it.

Question for you guys with 18" wheels , is the ride quility close to the standard 17" alloys ? also whats the tyre size on the 18".

Cheers Bob.

I have 18's on mine and the difference between 17's is noticable, but I still find 18's comfortable enough, i'm on standard suspension which may also be relevent

I have 18's on mine and the difference between 17's is noticable, but I still find 18's comfortable enough, i'm on standard suspension which may also be relevent

I'm hoping to test drive one with 18's over the weekend, i just hope its not to firm a ride....time will tell :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links