Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Superguard....

I'm in the missle of giving my old girl her summer coat and have been offered some superguard for when I've finished with the polishing etc...

Has anyone got any experience of Superguard as I know nothing about it, is it worth putting it on top of the polish/wax etc...

Views would be greatly appreciated !

I has Supaguard put on my first Lexus and it will be on the second too. The treatment I had was the full interior and exterior plus the wheels.

I found the exterior one very good, when I wshed it ( shampoo supplied ) it needed a quick wash and dry and it was looking real good. Wheel treatment was good as well just a gentle wash with shampoo and they were looking good.

As far as I know you might have to remove the old polish first before you Supaguarded it - don't quote me but please check / read instructions .....

Yep, the thing is with supagaurd, that it just brings the shine to the car, so once you have washed it, you dry the car and it will come out shining.. you are NOT allowed to polish or wax the car with any other product, just keep topping up the sealent with their products..

If you do polish or wax it, then that removes the supergaurd sealent..

• 11 months later...

Yep, if you speak to SUpagard they will tell you that you can polish/wax on the paint sealant if you want to but to ensure you do not use a wax/polish with a "cut" in it i.e. T-cut or most of the A/Glym stuff has a mild abrasive. Apparently the best way to tell if it has a cut or not is to dip your finger in it and feel it, if it feels smooth it is fine.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links