Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Confessions Of A Crx Owner...

Loz

:D You know my thought Loz - superb little cars. Just recently bought two more CRX VTis - one for a girlfriend (coming to JAPS) and one for my little brother.

And Fever - shame on you ..... I've been a Gold member from the start and this Club has had joint events with us (Honda Revolutions) ..... are we really soooooo forgetable? :sad:

Loz - you don't need a kit - sexy lines already .... only kit I really like for them is the factory option one (as seen on mine :D ) but no longer available ..... but get the door mirrors and side skirts colour coded and that sets it off nicely.

Come chat upgrades at JAPS - I can give you a few ideas.

I have datalogging set up to check my ECU and access to a rolling road. A friend (also at JAPS) who is a fellow CRX VTi owner is an ace coder/engineer and he has developed the ECU in the Mk2 CRX trackcar and it is rapid! Within a few months, we hope to have the same for the VTi. Once we can do all we plan with the ECU - the VTEC and fuel controller I have sat on my dash and will be redundant (and for sale).....

I have datalogging set up to check my ECU and access to a rolling road. A friend (also at JAPS) who is a fellow CRX VTi owner is an ace coder/engineer and he has developed the ECU in the Mk2 CRX trackcar and it is rapid! Within a few months, we hope to have the same for the VTi. Once we can do all we plan with the ECU - the VTEC and fuel controller I have sat on my dash and will be redundant (and for sale).....

This anything to do with Hondata ?

Grim,

I still have a nice big fat Lexus so don't go all elitist on me or shall be forced to ask why the elite are satified with a "beginner model" Lexus? :whistling: :zee: :ph34r:

I only started looking at the sporty japs tuf cos you IS folks seem to find the performance inadiquate and get to modding them so they perform like a good standard car would. I simply opt to buy cars that do the job I want straight outta the crate. Maybe I'm lazy in my old age but Its as simple as this:

Lexus GS - motorway cruiser and credible business express 4/5 stars

Honda CRX - high days and track days fun car for looking sporty and driving enthusiastically in a safe enviornment

Rangy Bobtail - go anywhere off roading tool

Landy Air Portable - Landy Show car for good weather and green laning

There you have it. the fleet and the reasons.

Sleep tight :sleeping:

Loz :zee:

And Fever - shame on you ..... I've been a Gold member from the start and this Club has had joint events with us (Honda Revolutions) ..... are we really soooooo forgetable?

:blush: Yeah sorry my good man....I never forgot the groups or cars.....just the exact club names...are knew there were a few! But since we have LOC and TOC....just wondered if there was a HOC!! B)

Honda discussion = Honda Website.

nuff said.....  <_<

Fair enough - if those are the rules - I'll stick to them.

My mistake was I thought General Chat was the place for enthusiasts to discuss General stuff, and other cars could come under that.

Lexus or Motor related topics may be posted here.

You can see what confused me.

If enthusiasm for other marques as well as Lexus isn't permitted though - I'll get my coat.

:crybaby:

Matt - I'll see you at JAPS tomorrow - I still want to come to Lotherton Hall, obviously you won't mind what I come in...... see ya soon! :D

Honda discussion = Honda Website.

nuff said.....  <_<

Fair enough - if those are the rules - I'll stick to them.

My mistake was I thought General Chat was the place for enthusiasts to discuss General stuff, and other cars could come under that.

Lexus or Motor related topics may be posted here.

You can see what confused me.

If enthusiasm for other marques as well as Lexus isn't permitted though - I'll get my coat.

:crybaby:

Matt - I'll see you at JAPS tomorrow - I still want to come to Lotherton Hall, obviously you won't mind what I come in...... see ya soon! :D

hang on a cotton picking min here

so does this mean that we cant talk about other cars on the site......

i thought this was an online 'comunity'

we can talk about what we want (within reason?)

so we cant talk about loz buying a honda can we .....

what about dave sportie and his serbera?

loz's landrover?

rhains's mr2

my aristo

ricky's merc

johnny and his ???? thing

randy raindeer and his triumph thing

i tell you what lets start a post....

what are we allowed to talk about

now can all parties just calm down shake hands

if sammy promises not to slag off ebc goodies will other folks just calm down too

this is from an impartial observer

love you all

mattxxx

ps FACTORY TOUR WAS COOL

General Chat

General Topics that are NOT Lexus related

Personally I think that says it all.... :whistling:

But if you'd rather members were not so willing to diversify perhaps there is room for another club for purists only. Or as someone else suggested, avoid the area that is specifically set up for non-lexus related chat. then everyone will be happy....I think... :yawn:

No offence intended to any parties. I thought we were all getting what we wanted out of the site.

Sammy, See you on www.hondarevolutions.com where I will try to avoid mentioning my Lex... :whistling::backofnet: :winky:

Loz :zee:

For those of you not at Japs, I have bought and fitted an INduction KIt now and it would be fair to say that while the throttle response is improved a little the main benefit is the OUTRAGOUS noise it now makes when its on the V-tec cams! on the way to Stoke with Mr (obviously I won't be going to stoke) Haines, it was the most fun to blip the throttle through a long tunnel and hear the most exquisit sounds reverberating from the blue anodised pipe sat in the engine bay.

Can you get these for the GS 300 Lexus? if so, are they known to have any downsides?

Loz

pimpin' may not be easy but modding is very addictive!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links