Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gs300 Wheels Centre Caps

supraman78

Going to be tricky mate. TTE as a customer facing entity has gone, parts are only available via dealers. If Lexus aren't helping, maybe a Toyota dealer can. Although last time I saw new centres, they were no longer embossed (with either Lexus or TTE), but round stuck on logos. Looked cheap IMO.

That's odd mate. As far as I know, TTE instruct people to use the dealer network for TTE parts that were previously sold direct to the public by them. They may be discontinued items I suppose, but it does depend how long and hard the dealers tried to look.

oooh good find!! certainly look like they would fit.. the silver horn polished ones look like they would match the diamond cut, just not sure on the raised centre...

just spoken to borbet, the design A model is now discontinued, and they can't supply any caps :(

oooh good find!! certainly look like they would fit.. the silver horn polished ones look like they would match the diamond cut, just not sure on the raised centre...

just spoken to borbet, the design A model is now discontinued, and they can't supply any caps :(

Yeah, that was the response I got. I did ask them for dimensions, just for information, but had no response yet. The eBay seller in the states should hopefully reply.

just got back from the fabricators.. he's able to do a set of flat ones (originals slightly concaved) i have left an original with him to play with, and for extra he can engrave what ever logo on them.. Not sure on a price yet he's going to get back to me on that tomorrow.. :)

just got back from the fabricators.. he's able to do a set of flat ones (originals slightly concaved) i have left an original with him to play with, and for extra he can engrave what ever logo on them.. Not sure on a price yet he's going to get back to me on that tomorrow.. :)

Sounds good. Might be some money in that mate if they come back at a decent price. Can he do a diamond cut finish on them?

the finish wouldn't be diamond cut as such but looks very close to.. he can anodize them to protect them or you can have them clear coated elsewhere.. i will have mine coated at the same time i get my wheels refurbed...

will keep you posted on a price! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links