Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Drivers Face Mobile Phone Ban

Zee007

This argument is current in NZ also, with the sheeple baying that 'The Guvmint must DO something.."

We already have laws that cover 'driving without due care and attention', which would cover phones if needed.

Some research came out this week showing that holding the phone does not degrade driving skill in an emergency, but it is the conversation that distracts the driver's concentration.

As noted, lets ban listening to talkback radio, talking to passengers, singing along with a CD, having a smoke..... :crybaby:

I have a hands free car kit installed in my car,but for some unknown reason I was very curious about this 'The Amazing Car Baby' so I have just oredred one. Wanna know if it's just a toy or if it really does work. Sounds like a joke to me :lol:

Oh, and I only paid 5.49 for mine inc. delivery :P

I'd be interested to see if this works Ifraz - keep us posted....

I have a hands free car kit installed in my car,but for some unknown reason I was very curious about this 'The Amazing Car Baby' so I have just oredred one. Wanna know if it's just a toy or if it really does work. Sounds like a joke to me :lol:

Oh, and I only paid 5.49 for mine inc. delivery :P

I'd be interested to see if this works Ifraz - keep us posted....

Will do :winky:

I wonder how long it's gonna be before the goverment decides to ban driving???

Don't you mean increase the taxes on motorists again, increase the number of speed camera's while dropping the speed lmiits, increase tax fee's, introducing further ownership fee's, increasing the cost of fuel and seeking help to increase the cost in insurance.....

Hang on they've started most of those already !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links