Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus F-Sport Parts (Mk3 Gs) - Available In Europe?

Lexus in the US have introduced an official 'F-Sport' line of accessories and performance parts in the last year or so. The GS parts include alloys, air intakes, uprated shocks etc. And a carbon fibre engine cover, if that's your thing. They also do a stiffer-than-stock sway/antiroll bar set (here), resulting in flatter cornering. Reports from the US indicate it is pretty much the best value for money upgrade you can do, with pretty much no downside.

I'd be interested in getting them - except they don't do them this side of the Atlantic! Or at least I don't think they do. Does anyone know if they can be got here or if Lexus in Europe have plans to introduce them?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks,

Help me getting the F-Sport emblems located in the side fenders of the Lexus IS220D pack F-Sport Diesel 2010 and I will help you getting any F-Sport parts available in America. It would be even better if you can provide me with the Toyota/LExus part number

I'm located in the province of Quebec Canada and and I'm dealing a Performance Parts business as a side job over here then I can get you anything you want in America.

..... And don't worry with the tax, brokerage and duties (I know, all extra) as I am very familiar with this because I often ship parts in Europe for the Z Community (300ZX friends). Fake amount on the Customs dispatch note can take care of many headhaches.

I look forward to hear from you guys anytime soon.

Regards!

Claude

email: charest.claude@hydro.qc.ca

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links