Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Steering Wheel

donmar

Hi, Need a little bit of help and advice, I bought some leather wipes from Halfords a few months ago and used it regular on steering wheel but notest today that they have taken the colour out in one place,so I have been looking at leather balm colour match on the web which looks good.

The question is as anyone used this and is it any good and can anyone recommend a good brand.

Cheers

Don

53 veiwers and no replies, come on some one must of used it , I seen it used on wheeler dealer and looks good but thats TV

I take it that no one as used colour balming restorer?

• 1 month later...

I think maybe its because I put this topic under general maintenance not under my car gs300, or viewers just have not heard of it or used it ?

But I would have thought that someone on here as used it or knows someone who as.

Cheers

Don

I bought some leather paint/dye on eBay to repair my worn out shifter and it worked great and is still looking good some 18 months later,I think I still have the remainder in the car so I will have a look for the manufacturer.

It was bought on eBay and although I wasn't bothered about a perfect match they will if you can find a sample swatch match the colour to your finish.

Untitled_0030_0001.jpg

Hi Don,

The company is called Dynamix

http://www.dynamixdyes.com/

I purchased a 10 ml bottle to do my shifter and after 3-4 coats there is still loads left so a little goes a long way

I picked a suitable colour which was BMW Kastanien brown but like I said send them a sample of what you need and they will match the colour

Cheers steve I will check site out later today, as I need to try to sort car key fobs out first as I may have a problem with them :-(

Many thanks again steve

Don

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links