Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is300 Exhaust

Nick1881

Hi guys.

I think my IS300 may have a IS200 exhaust at the moment, it sits well in. It's also very rusty so should be changed anyway.

Where should I get one from? I was looking at after market ones like HKS but they are £££ and I'm worried about making it loud.

I don't mind a bit of noise at the right time but I'd prefer the silence I have now on the motorway.

So what should I do? I imagine Lexus prices are going to be big for the stock one too.

Thanks

IS300 and IS200 exhausts should be exactly the same mate - at least I put an aftermarket IS200 exhaust on my car and it sits nicely with the bumper.

The only way it would be different is if you had a bumper from a USA IS300 as they are quite a bit deeper and need a longer exhaust tip.

Well i went for the Japspeed exhaust and its loud as f*k - so I'd avoid that one if you're after a peaceful life :P

Lots of people seem to like one called BlueFlame (i think thats the name), which is a bit louder than stock.

You could also get a custom one made and have the noise levels tuned to your requirements.

Or rub down your exhaust, see if its just surface rust? Could even get it powdercoated silver maybe so it stays shiny?

I've got my IS300 exhaust in my garage still and might be willing to sell it once I've given it a clean.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links