Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Got A New Boss

Dobbin

Oh dear.... Got a new boss started this week, thought he was a complete ar$e right from the word go because he was playing the big "I am" - Get me this, get me that, I want an executive chair for my office, I want a private parking space blah blah blah.

And do you know what - He drives a poxy R-reg BMW convertible :sick: :tsktsk:

Just confirms what I originally thought :P :P

bazza Posted on Jun 16 2003, 09:05 PM

not a member, by any chance ?

The guy's a multi millionaire and he wont take his LS430 to a main dealer for a service :iraqi-info-minister: saying that 'why should i pay £65 an hour labour'so he does it on the cheap.

He did the same thing with his 'ROLLER' but when he whacked a kerb was quick to ask me to get a part for him,the cheeky :tsktsk: .He even stopped having the pool service guy put chlorean in to

save £50 a month...........................it was soon full of algi :lol::lol:

I could go on all :tsktsk: day about him :shutit: :shutit:

My boss also owns a BMW AND on several occasions has cut me up on the way into work. I pointed out the wing mirrors aren't just useful for applying make-up :lol:

I presume your boss is female :P :P

hmmmmmmm, i gotta do it,

yes my boss in Europe (Holland) drives an A6 1.9TDI!

Our CEO drives an A6, 4.2 V8 Quattro

VP of Marketing drives.. M3 (for track days), supercharged 540, and a Toyota Prius.

VP of Sales drives.. A6 2.8 Quattro

VP of Engineering drives .. Big GMC truck thingie.. Plymouth Prowler .. Lamborghini Diablo

Our head of Technical Marketing has a Soarer (and yes, i pointed him to the US forum)

Hehe, check this - my boss drives a maroon "V" reg Vauxhall Astra 1.6 - and he let's us borrow it for driving between sites! :yack:

"Err, think I'll walk...." :lol:

Hehe, check this - my boss drives a maroon "V" reg Vauxhall Astra 1.6 - and he let's us borrow it for driving between sites! :yack:

"Err, think I'll walk...." :lol:

My ex boss had a TT - it was the best thing since sliced bread (apparently!) - I remember one time having to get something urgently and he insisted I "take the TT for a spin" I felt like a pratt driving it - the TT does absolutely nothing for me.

VP of Marketing drives.. M3 (for track days), supercharged 540, and a Toyota Prius.

Our head of Technical Marketing has a Soarer (and yes, i pointed him to the US forum)

Can I have a job?! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links