Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Dodgy Are You?

ifraz

Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

There words not mine, I don't even have a criminal record or any outstanding parking fines.

I'm nice person really :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, and I thought I was a good girl................... :blush:

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 11 Potential fine: £5000

On the other hand, 11 years isn't so bad, and I could afford more than £5k, so maybe I should go and have a bit more fun.......... :winky:

:lol:

Criminal

How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 112 Potential fine: £9500

opps i fear eviction from the club due to a mis-spent youth

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 101 Potential fine: £9500

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links