Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Are Your Kids

Fidgits

Blame JK Rowling, blame Will and Gareth, blame trainer manufacturers, blame who you like, but the fact is that your kids cost you serious money. Now research by Yorkshire Bank reveals exactly how much. Be warned: it isn’t pretty.

Pushover parents

The Yorkshire Bank survey interviewed 2,000 people and found mums and dads were giving their kids on average £261 extra per year each on top of their pocket money allowance. This adds to up to a staggering £57m every week.

Interestingly, the survey found that parents who hadn’t been given extra money as a child were less inclined to give their children more cash. And one in three parents who confessed that they had been spoilt when they were young said they would buy their children everything they wanted.

Child experts say this willingness to part with their money is an attempt to compensate children for the long hours their parents work. However it can lead to children being unable to save and budget for themselves in later life.

Seems like some parents should share less of their money with their offspring and spend more on themselves (or their Lexus).

Eek - Wildrnes. Sounds dodgy - I take it she's not happy with a .5l Cosy Coupe?!

Luckily my little one isn't at the age where he's influenced by TV, toys, latest trainers...!

And of course Claire... your probably going to make a profit out of keiron...

Brack24.sized.jpg

Luckily my little one isn't at the age where he's influenced by TV, toys, latest trainers...!

what !

he does all that shammying for love

wont be long ,enjoy it while it lasts

Nope your wrong Bazza... train them well and they will do it well into their 20's :whistling:

my 15 month old bro has more trainers than me and thats sayin somethin. ordered him another pair of nike shox for next week.

i washed my mom and dads car til i was 17 but stopped wen i started drivin for some strange reason....................... :whistling:

what !

he does all that shammying for love

wont be long ,enjoy it while it lasts

Nope your wrong Bazza... train them well and they will do it well into their 20's :whistling:

i think you might have gone off topic there

i thought we were talking about kids

either that or ive gone terribly wrong

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links